Introduction to Forex Trading:
- What is Forex trading?
- What is CFD trading?
- What is the Global Forex market?
- How to pick a Forex broker?
- 3 simple Forex trade examples
Forex Trading Basics:
- Developing a Trading Plan
- Risk management in Forex trading
- Why use MetaTrader 4?
- What is Social Forex Trading?
- Commonly traded currency pairs
Learning To Trade Forex
- What are Quotes, Pips, and Spreads?
- Leverage and margin requirements
- How to calculate margin requirements
- Forex order types
- Stop Loss in Risk Management
- How to calculate profit and loss
- How do currency swaps work?
- Tom-Next and Adjustments
Strategy & Tips For Forex Trading
There are many strategies in Forex trading. They are a combination of analysis, the way the market work, and the type of trader you are.
- 7 Valuable Tips To Give Beginner Forex Traders
- How to Trade using Support and Resistance Levels
- Day Trading Strategies – Tips, strategy and how to succeed.
Forex Trading Analysis:
Good traders do chart and news analysis either while trading and planning their next trades. This will help a trader predict future changes in currency value.
- How to do currency market analysis – An Introduction to Technical, Fundamental and Sentiment Analysis
- Trading the Non-Farm Payroll Report
- Long-term Trading Strategy with the COT Report
- Long-term Trading Strategy with Open Interest
- How to Establish a Directional Bias
- Forex Momentum
- Pivot Points
- Trading Forex Gaps
- The Memory of Price Strategy
- Turn Trade Strategy
- Commodity Channel Breakouts Strategy
- Multiple Time Frame Strategy & Analysis
- Gold and The Aussie Correlation
- An introduction to the Elliot Wave Principle
Currency Pair Analysis
We plan on building out this section and will add more as soon as we think of a topic to share. If you have any ideas on what we should write about, please contact us, as we would enjoy hearing from you.